Your trusted partner to drive SharePoint & Office 365 success in 2017
Its very common that Complexus get called into failed, stalled or floundering SharePoint / Office 365 deployments. The reasons are numerous and often linked to a lack of strategy, lack of backing, loss of key staff or simply a poor understanding of how to deploy, grow and sustain a collaboration platform such as SharePoint / Office 365.
In the last 5 years Complexus has crafted a reputation of being able turn around these “broken” deployments at some of the largest companies in South Africa. We have also started to attract clients from around the world who value our ability to solve complex problems, be it a UI, UX, back end, app, technical issue, training, consulting, support or managed service issue – we can provide a one stop shop for all your collaboration and productivity needs based on SharePoint, Office 365, Azure and related stack components. We are now a trusted supplier to some leading brands who rely on us to support them where ever they are located or do business.
How can Complexus help you?
- Let us help you choose the right plan for YOUR needs – Visiting portals and various information sources to start your own business case for SharePoint, Azure or Office 365 is a good place to begin but can be time consuming and confusing. For Office 365 in South Africa check our our dedicated Office 365 Support site Just click on a plan that suits you and you get a provisioned trial which we will support. Or just call us and we can get you started for FREE !
- Academia, Government and Not-For-Profit – Its not so obvious, but Academia, Government and NFPs have a set of dedicated pricing plans at greatly reduced rates. These are also something we can assist with and we have O365 clients in this sector where often budgets are constrained.
- Process change, deployment & training – We have that covered too, more often we find clients, (especially those in the SMB sector) need flexible / cost effective support packages and we have mentoring and training solutions to suit all sizes of need using our flexible Concierge Managed Services Plans. You can buy 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month or 1 year – you pay for the hours and they are all rolled over, no more “use or loose” services and support plans – we find clients like that.
- We use Office 365 & Develop SharePoint / Office 365 Apps – We know the Office 365 suite, its what we use to run our own business and we pioneered developing SharePoint apps for the platform (check out our App Store) – we have experts that can cut through the options menu and get you going with the minimum of fuss and investment.
- SharePoint & Office 365 migration & upgrades – As Microsoft Gold Partner we can help you migrate to the latest versions of SharePoint be you on 2007, 2010 or 2013 – we can take you to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online within Office 365. We can also advise on your Office 365 configuration and required functionality. Complexus can also help in the decision making process and advise on all aspects of migration, updates and required features.
- Pricing & trials – Complexus can Office 365 pricing subscription quotations and compare that with the plan you are already on. 90% of the time we have found clients are on the wrong plan and we can save you money. Let us take the strain and demystify the Office 365 plan to put you on the right track to Office 365 success both in the short, medium and long term
No matter what your business scenario and use cases are, and no matter where you are in your own Office 365 journey, Complexus offer a FREE SharePoint & Office 365 consultation to assess your needs
Just contact our dedicated team Tel; +27 8713 52942 Mail; email@example.com
Complexus is part of the First Technology Group and a Microsoft Gold consultancy operating out of Durban, Cape Town & Johannesburg. Complexus has grown to become a trusted SharePoint and Office 365 solutions provider with a reputation for innovation in Enterprise Collaboration, Productivity, Strategy Advisory, Managed Services & SharePoint App development. The Complexus Product and Service portfolio is aimed at organisations seeking to collaborate more effectively and gain a greater return on their investment in the Microsoft SharePoint & Office 365 platforms. Complexus is also member of the prestigious Microsoft Business Critical SharePoint Partner Program & Cloud Services Partner Program. Learn more here http://www.complexus.co.za